Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 21 September 2014

Challenge 66 Not A Card

Challenge 66 Not A Card


Hello everyone.

Glad you could join us for another new Hobbycutz Challenge which, this week is, Not A Card.
I'm sure that there will be some very interesting projects you can come up with that are not cards.

We are kindly sponsored this week by...........



Here are the DT creations to help to inspire you...............................




Wendy L - Spanish Crafter

Using Hobbycutz Lasercuts Snowflakes




And a box Using a Day For Daisies Image to decorate inside of lid.


Ang -The Ducks Doodahs

Box frame using Hobbycutz butterflies.

Gift tag using sponsor image










Nested boxes using A Day For Daisies image on the largest and 
Hobbycutz lazercuts butterflies on the other four
Hope that you can all join in.
Looking forward to seeing all of your fabulous entries.

The Hobbycutz Team.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful array of creations there gals.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful samples by your DT! I love the inspiration - thank you for a fun challenge theme. I usually make cards, but I did something different this time.

    I don't see your linky, but I would love to play along. Here's my project:

    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/09/glitter-n-sparkle-dt-must-use-pink.html

    If your linky is working later, please let me know at fitkitty1@gmail.com so I can link up properly. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice creations of the ladies in the team!
    I want to participate, but I can´t find the linky.
    Hope, it´s o. k. to put the link in here:
    http://stempeldideldum.blogspot.de/2014/09/mixed-media-aufgehubschter-kalender.html
    Thank you and have a nice sunday!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation!
    I want partecipate to the challenge, but there isn't the linky
    My work is here
    http://volidicarta.blogspot.it/2014/09/porta-post-it-da-tavolo.html
    and my google-follower nickname is Alice P
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely DT inspiration pieces and thank you for this Challenge :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete