Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 14 September 2014

Challenge 65 - Gold and / or Silver

Good Morning all

I,m afraid we are very short on the ground this week, some are on holiday or have work commitments and a couple have left.
We  are all getting ready for our break after next weeks challenge we are having afew weeks off to revitalise etc etc.

Anyway, here are 3 of our DT's creations.







Our Sponsor this week is Sami Stamps


I hope you will join in with us for this challenge and have fun.  You have until Saturday 20th September until Linky closes
xxxxx
Wendy L

5 comments:

  1. beautiful cards DT.

    Kobie have you resieved my email, I still did not resieved my prize.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration from the DT! Thanks for the challenge!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creations, all are beautiful and lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun sponsorship!

    ReplyDelete