Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Monday 11 August 2014

Challenge 60 Fancy Folds

Hello.

Apologies for the late running of this week's challenge but this was due to technical difficulties.

So here we are with another challenge for you.  This week we want to see your Fancy Folds so a fancy folded card or fancy folding on your project, it's up to you!

We're sponsored this week by Iva Nova Chest

Sponsor

And here are the projects the DT have made to help you on your way.

  Mrs Duck (Ang)



    Elaine





    Jan



    Mary D


    sylvie

    Lady


    4 comments:

    1. Gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
      Sue xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Stunning projects. I had one too and I thought it was open till sunday.
      Bummer I am too late :-(

      ReplyDelete
    3. If however you still want to see what I had made here's the link:
      http://veerleskaartenhoekje.blogspot.be/2014/08/fancy-folds.html

      ReplyDelete