Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 3 August 2014

Challenge 59 - Sketch

Challenge 59 - Sketch - Team 2

Hello.

I'm here to tell you about our exciting new challenge here at Hobbycutz. This time our theme is 

a Sketch


So please come play along using our sketch.

We're sponsored this week by Aurora Wings who were kind enough to give the DT a few images to play with.



And our DT has been hard at work this week playing with our sketch as you can see!








Lady Ann

Have fun, and please check out the rules pages before playing along as we don't like removing any links...



4 comments:

  1. Thank you to the DT...these projects are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspirations from the DT!! :) Thank you for having me as a sponsor of your challenge.

    Mitzi xx
    Artist/ Owner AuroraWings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT inspiration! Thanks for the fun sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete