Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Challenge 61 - Your favourite challenge

Challenge 61 - Team 2 - Your favourite Challenge

Hello.

I'm here to tell you about our exciting new challenge here at Hobbycutz. I am so sorry the post is late, my internet has been off since Friday and Bt only came out this morning to sort it out....I will extend Mr Linky until next Tuesday morning.

This time our theme is 

Your Favourite Challenge!
So we would like to see what is your favourite kind of challenge! Please remember to mention this in your post.
We're sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Digital Stamps who were kind enough to give the DT a few images to play with.



And our DT has been hard at work this week, bringing us some gorgeous inspiration.
Jacquie, her favourite challenge is -
Shades of one colour

Laurigami - Anything Goes

Sammibug, - Butterflies

Valou - Lace & Bows

Lisa - Bling

Thank you for taking time to stop by our Challenge blog and hope to see you all joining us this week.






4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT Creations! Love those amazing sparkly wings Sammibug! :) And those wonderful papers! Fantastic! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful cards are made DT.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work by the DT!! Love this challenge, I chose monochromatic, it's fun to try and be creative using only one colour! Thanks Hobby Cutz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo..what interesting challenge ;)) and very beautiful cards Dt!!!
    Hug, Jana

    ReplyDelete