Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 30 March 2014

Winner Announcements...

Hi, Bloggers

How are you all doing this morning?

It is officially spring in the UK as our clocks went forward last night.

Hopefully the warmer weather will come with this.

Anyway, I am doing a separate post this morning for the winners as I have a few outstanding.

Firstly I will do Challenge 38 which was the big Birthday Celebration....

The first prize up for grabs was from Kenny K.

and our random number is -

13. Joyce

The second prize that was up for grabs was a Stamp from Whimsy Stamps.


And then there was a prize from Hobbycutz. This is a Hobbycutz Goodie Bag.





Congratulations Ladies...Can you please email me at Hobbycutz@gmail.com to claim your prizes. Can you please put the relevant prize in your subject line.

Now our Top 3 for Challenge 38 is -

7. kbrandy4


39. Lene


25. Karasiowa


Congratulations Ladies, Please grab our Top 3 badge.



Okay and Now onto Challenge 39, which was a Shaped card.
Our Sponsor was Sassy Studios.
and our Random Number is -

26. Leeann


Congratulations, Please email me at Hobbycutz@gmail.com to claim your prize and please put the relevant prize in the subject line.

10. Susan Kennedy

She made this lovely exploding box.




Congratulations to All the winners!

Please grab the relevant badges.

The Challenge post will follow later this afternoon.

Our New Challenge for the new week is - Easter.





3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thank you for picking me as a winner! Email on its way! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Top 3 honour and congrats to the other winners! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Thanks so much for selecting my card as one of your winners. I have already sent my email. Congrats to all the other winners too!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete