Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Saturday 21 June 2014

Winners Post Challenge 50 & 51

Good Morning Crafty Friends & Followers.


Hope you all well on this lovely Saturday morning.
Sorry in the delay in getting the winners announced for Challenge 50, time just flies and it was busy busy.

So here I am, I will do Challenge 50 first and then 51

So for Challenge 50 -

We had the lovely lady from The Stamping Chef sponsoring us -


and our theme was No Designer Paper.

and our random number was picked using the random number generator -




and for our Top 3 we have voted for -






Congratulations to our Winners for Challenge 50!

Now we move on to challenge 51 - Our sponsor was the lovely lady Nikki from Limited Run Stamps.

and Random number selected is -



and our Top 3 as selected by the DT is -





Congratulations to all Our Winners and Our Top 3 selections.

Please grab your relevant badges and can the winners please contact me to claim their prizes. Please put the Challenge number in the subject box.
Email me at hobbycutz(at sign)gmail.com

Please check out our current challenge as you still have time to enter, and we will be back tomorrow with our New Challenge for the week.











4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for putting me in the top 3. That is wonderful. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh what a lovely surprise to see my card at the top 3 choices, thanks so much!
    Congratulations to the other winners and top 3.
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! Just learned I was the winner of this challenge!! Thanks so much...congrats to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. o wow a winner and in the top3 that is fabulous thank you design team.

    going to email you

    and congratulations to the other winners.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete