Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 2 February 2014

Challenge 34 - For a Lady

Hello Everyone

So sorry for the late posting, it was moving week this week as we in the middle of relocating from Scotland to Dorset in England. So it was totally hectic and things didn't all go to plan as I was hoping to, and I was struggling to find some internet as we are currently travelling down and will be arriving there Tuesday.

So I can't believe the week as gone so quickly and it's time for another brand new challenge and a brand new sponsor -

"A fantasy artist with a funny-looking last name. The first part of my last name is Japanese while the second part is Danish with the W pronounced as a V and the two 'f's being silent. *confusing* It sounds just like 'view', actually.

Like many self-representing artists out there, my Etsy shop is one of the many places where I sell my art, although the nature of this shop makes it very different from all the others since customer service and merchandising are hands-on and personal. It was my daughter who suggested that I sell my art on Etsy. I was reluctant at first. It all just seemed like so "labor intensive" to deal with taking photos, writing item descriptions, and handling packing and shipping after having gotten out of doing it almost a decade ago.

The shop was off to a slow, but encouraging start, which was good to ease me back into the routine of it all. The gradual growth also helped me streamline and refine my branding, packaging, and shipping. It's all been a fun experience.

The shop has grown about 10 times in number of listings. I now offer my line art in digital stamp instant downloads. It is the fastest growing section in my shop. Having been denied coloring books as a child (My mother cited some "experts" saying that coloring books hindered a child's creativity with pre-made lines...), I totally understand the joy and fun of coloring (It's my favorite phase of illustration work, too!), and it's a delight for me to be able to share my line work with crafters out there through my digi's. I'm very happy to say that I have "met" many new wonderful customers/collectors, and made new friends. Etsy has become one of my favorite places to spend my extra time on. I look forward to reaching more people and making new friends."

She has sponsored so lovely images for the DT to work with.

So first up was -





Please visit their individual blogs to get some more info on their gorgeous creations.

I hope you will all find a chance to enter our challenge this week.
Please check back during the week for the winners of the previous challenge.






7 comments:

  1. wow such stunning creations from the Dt and such fab stamps to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning selection of DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the move went well Kobie

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images are gorgeous! Great creations by the DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous images and cards design team.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I'am Chris from France

    This is not a spam
    Your blog is not on the "Directory Blogspot" ?
    With little site offers free website promotion
    I invite you to join
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Represent Your Country
    World-Directory is 193 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    We follow your blog! Please follow mine
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************
    here the badge "Directory Blogspot"
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/07/12/12071211040212502810092867.gif

    Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "
    Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and psp, Makeup, nails, crafts, handmade, cooking, paintings, home, photography, jewelry

    ReplyDelete