Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 11 August 2013

Winners Announcement Challenge 11 - Summer

Hi, Everyone

Apologies for the winners post being so late...I have been terribly busy, not that it should make you wait...but I do apologies...

So here we go our Winners for Challenge 11 ....

There was some SUPER AMAZING ENTRIES and I might just have to pick more than the Usual Top 3...

Anyway we had 2 terrific sponsors - DIGISTAMPS4JOY and LIMITED RUN - THANK YOU TO THEM!

So the first winner up is for the Digistamps4joy prize -


That is NUMBER 71 -

With this lovely summery entry...

and our second winner for the Limited Run prize is -

that is number 74


and what a gorgeous summer card she has entered!

Could the winners please contact me at hobbycutz(at sign) gmail.com

And now for the the TOP 3 for this week or maybe Top 4 ...lol

Here we go;

Number 36

Number 31


Number 33

Number 27


Congratulations Ladies, and Thank you for sharing these gorgeous entries with us!

Please Grab your badge...

Thanks a lot for checking back everyone, and there is still time for participating in our New Challenge...Card for a Child...










4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners - fab entries this challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me as a winner x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you so much for choosing two of my cards, I'm so thrilled!! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for choosing my card in the top 4! Congratulations to the other winners.

    Hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete