Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Hobbycutz is Looking for a Brand New Design Team....

Hi, Everyone

Well the very big moment I have been waiting for... My very own Design Team....


ATTENTION!  

A Brand New Challenge is starting and I am looking to recruit a design team....

Hello crafty people!
I am looking for 7-9 members to add to my design team. If you are enthusiastic crafter, then I want to add you to the team! No experience necessary. 

The rules are as follows:
-     You must have an active blog and be able to use sponsored items. To start off with it will be mainly my own designs...so that means to be able to work with all kinds of Laser cut items, also being able to decorate 3D items from time to time, but your welcome to incorporate your own style to this, stamps or whatever your favourite items might be.

-     You must comment on entries. You will be assigned 2 ending numbers to comment on.
-     In order to apply for the DT, all you need to do is leave your link with inlinkz below. I will be looking at several posts to spot your style and commitment to postings.
-    You’ll be expected to make a card/project every other week and upload it by the Thursday before the new challenge starts (so, usually 2 project a month).
-    And most importantly, we want you to have FUN! 
Deadline for applications is February 17, 2013.  
If you have questions, you can contact me at hobbycutz (at) gmail.com

Thanks Kobie

3 comments:

  1. Go Kobie....yay your very own DT...I wish you all the best and hope you get the perfect team.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kobie... your own DT how exciting...best wishes and hope you find the perfect DT.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kobie: How very exciting for you!!! Congrats. As you will see by my site, I am a mixed media bohemian designer. Further back, when I designed for 10 companies, I was quite traditional. Even some of the MM is tame (lol) I would need to know your constraints as I am truly out of the box at this time but would certainly be willing to tame it within using the laser cuts and sentiments etc. if you were up for the other mediums as well. I felt it was only fair to let you know this as I am not into doing cutsie at all anymore. My wings have spread to other things (as you will surely see!) All the best with what you are taking on you brave sojourning womyn! Lovies, Samara

    ReplyDelete